Today I wanted to share 5 wins from some of our clients during the month of August.
August is typically one of the quieter times of the year in gyms for obvious reasons, the holidays are one and the other is that motivation tends to run dry in the summer months. January to April motivation is at it’s highest, but when you haven’t achieved everything you set out to within the first 4 months of the year people tend to get a little disheartened and some even quit.
Most of us overestimate what we can do in a year but underestimate what we can do in 10!
But not the folks I’m about to tell you about.
These people stayed the course, put in the work and I want to share their most recent wins with you today.
I’m not going to name names, I’m sure they will know who they are.
The value here for you though is that listening or reading others stories of success might inspire you to go and grab some progress and results for yourself despite your circumstances.
So on to our first win.
- “Solv really feels like a family, I feel very happy and proud to be a part of it. Since joining my energy has improved drastically, I’m able to get through my day a lot better but also with an improved mood and mindset. I am more disciplined and able to hit most of my tasks through improved prioritisation and organisation. I’ve also improved my eating which has helped me progress all areas of my heath and fitness. I feel more comfortable with my body now more than ever before. Overall it’s been such a positive experience since i started working with you guys. “
- “Usually i find it really difficult to return to exercise after a holiday. I find it hard to get back into the swing of things and with an injury that I’m currently dealing with, I thought I might end up quitting. I can only thank myself however for having a goal review with Lewis right before I went away. We came up with some really clear and achievable goals for me to hit which gave me something to look forward to after the holiday, I’ve gone straight back into the gym feeling more motivated than ever. I can’t wait to get going on them. “
- “2 Years on I’m still absolutely loving it. I have a few running races coming up so I’ve been running a little more recently than attending classes but I am sticking at it and I’m proud to say it’s actually my two year anniversary today! I’ve never stuck at a gym for this long before! Thank you for reaching out to see how I’m getting on!”
- “Since we last spoke in our goal review, training has been going really well! I’m hitting 3-4 sessions every week and I’m also running a few times a week because I’d like to work on some of my weaker areas.The chat last week really helped. On reflection I was in quite a negative place from work, home life to training. The chat really helped me refocus and got my motivation back, I am 1kg down in just a week since we spoke and my shoulder is feeling a lot better! Thank you!”
And our last member
- “It’s Officially my 1 year anniversary at solv! What a year it’s been, an absolute life changer.My friends say ‘that’s a lot to pay for a gym, but I say it’s not when look what it has done for me’….
I feel: fitter, healthier, happier, more resilient, I have a more balanced life, I am more confident, I like myself, I allow others to like me, My energy now matches my drive, I sweat on the small stuff less, my anxiety is almost none existent and I know what to do if and when it does pop up, I am so much more relaxed, I’m growing as a human at what feels like a quicker speed than ever before . IM REALLY HAPPY and excited about life.
What’s happened in life: I have given up alcohol once and for all, I have made great new friends which has led to, paddle boarding, I am going to Asia soon, I’ve had garden gatherings, I’m doing charity walks, mountain climbs, playing in the park, sunset watching and lots and lots of laughs! I am now a coffee drinker, I’m nicer, I’ve decided to buy a camper van, I’m less worried about the future and therefore living more in the moment, I feel like now I’m thriving rather than simply surviving , I’m back on the dating scene , I’m a better friend, daughter, sister, aunty, i am super grateful for the life I have and those in it. I can quite happily say I have no regrets, I am strong because of the tough times and a good egg because of the good times. Thank you to Solv and all of the other good eggs inside it. “
If you’re in need of feelings and results like these, then we are the right spot for you. We help busy adults tackle life through improving their health and fitness and WE LOVE IT!!!
Book a no sweat intro today!